Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In what we Trust?

I am a new Thomas Nelson Book Review Blogger. I have been preparing for my review of Max Lucados Fearless, which is great because I am such a huge Max Lucado fan. But yes, I can be an objective reviewer. There it was over and over again as I made notes for my review. Trust Him. Trust God. Trust Christ. I  have been examining my fears but realize greater thought should be given to trust. Some people trust money. Other people rely on their intellect. Most people trust what is tangible. All of the people in Maxs book had fear but were victorius because they knew what to do with their fear. Its not about what you are afraid of. It is about who you trust.

2 comments:

Admin said...

The topic of trust (in God) has been a theme for me this week. I thought it was because I'm looking a couple of part time jobs, but now I find out we may have to move due to my husband's job changing. Now I really need Trust, especially cause it affects our teens.

Mary Patterson said...

It seems easier to trust for yourself than when you are making a decision that will impact your children. But we know that God is sovereign even in these situations. What I am seeing in myself is the pattern where there are some areas of my life it is easier to trust God with and there are other areas that I may not surrender as easily but ultimately I do.