Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All for Naught

So they arrived and returned safely without me having to be there to boss my husbands driving. And no, not one phone call to let me know they got there safely. All of my requests were not honored. They all claimed they forgot but I think they were probably having too much fun. They went to see their beloved Pop-pop and then went out for pizza. Someone defined fear with the acronym false experiences appearing real. That sums up my worries.

I think that if I got nothing else from Max Lucados book is to fear less and to trust more. Easier said than done but the battle begins with the mind. In Max Lucados In the Eye of the Storm, he said to pray twice as much as you fret and that when you cant trace Gods hand, trust his heart. As I look at Fearless, I think that beyond truly trusting,  I must become a master of casting my cares or throwing them on God instead of worrying.

Fear less

Trust more

Pray more

No comments: