Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tired celebrity

Im jealous that Sandys team trains together for cross-training. We have to do our assigned cross-training on our own. Were up to ten miles this week and for the first time, Im scared. Seven miles and eight miles were difficult. I missed nine miles because of the fundraiser. Can I jump from 8 to 10? I guess Ill just have to. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me that is what I will be telling myself every step of the way. To add to that, everyone is recognizing me from the newspaper article and I have to tell my story and do speaking engagements but so far, it hasnt resulted in more donations. I need to meet my fundraising goal. Oh, and Im also jealous of Sandys super great pictures which were probably taken with her super expensive fancy camera. Even if it was taken with a cheap point and shoot, all her pics are golden to me.

1 comment:

Sandy Jenete said...

To my favorite celebrity, my biggest cheerleader...I'm so proud of you! From the person who never ran before, you're doing excellent! By the way, I'm going to start repeating that to myself too.